If you’re the person described in an opportunity below and you want to join a team with a fun and flexible work environment with a culture that supports, recognizes, and rewards success, then we want to talk with you!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Patients Are People
CareStarter was founded on an uncomplicated concept: patients are people. In our current healthcare system, this simple truth can be forgotten. We've found that patients are often under-served in terms of relevant and convenient support that is critical across all areas of life:
Our technology addresses this inequity by curating and delivering diverse, community-based programs and crucial information to families, custom-tailored to their medical needs and location.
CareStarter recruits smart, tireless people who love to tackle difficult problems and build systems with enormous impact and value. We’re passionate about our mission to make an immediate, positive difference in the lives of challenged families. We’re a tightly bound team, committed to fostering a workplace culture of community, inclusivity, and creativity. Join us at CareStarter and help humanize the healthcare experience!
Perks and Benefits
Our goal is to attract and retain the best talent, and to that end, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock Options
- Generous paid time off and holiday policy
- Voluntary short and long-term disability insurance
- Healthcare flexible spending plan
- Healthcare savings account
- Basic life insurance and personal accident insurance
- Training and development
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing startup
- Opportunity to positively impact lives